Monday, March 29, 2010

woots woots, here i am .

Here i am , back again. I was busy with packing & unpacking recently, ups and downs from kl to ipoh and from ipoh to genting, genting to ipoh & finally ipoh to the place which i am enjoying myself now- kl. :D

Okay, here are some updates for the past few days.


Went for a movie with gest on Thursday, watched daybreakers and it sent shivers down my nerves, it scared the crap out of me. Anyway thanks gest for the card u made and stuff u bought. *winks




thanks alot for the thought , friend. :p
Days passed quickly, and here comes Sunday. Met up with my girls at mern's stall, just for a brief gathering, guess i just missed them. Received a chocolate cake from my dear ning, guess what she baked it herself. Well u do know that i don't indulge in chocolate right? In fact, i HATE chocolate. LOL. Anyway that's not the main point, the thing is, I actually finished up half of the cake. Call me weirdo ? lol nahh it wasn't the taste of the cake, i was touched by her, my 11years bestie.

Guess i didn't drop my tears onto it ? :P

On my way to kl , here i am !!

0 comments: