Friday, March 19, 2010

I miss u, really do.

Py, if u're reading this , i wanted to tell u that i really miss u.


It's 1.46a.m. and i suddenly thought bout u. I know that u've been busy with ur studies and life over melb, but i miss talking with u.

Viewed ur blog few minutes ago, realised that u are having a hard time. I kinda figured out what is going on deep inside ur heart, and i totally understand ur feelings right now. It is hard.However it is, i want u to be strong. I know that they lied to u, but keep this in mind that they are also the duo that love u the most in this world. Please be strong, that's all i want u to do right now. Bear in mind that despite the distance tween u &I , i still care much bout u.


How i wish u can call and spill everything out, cuz i really do, miss ur voice. Miss the weirdest laughter of urs, the crazy, pretty-looking that i wouldn't wana miss. I know that i might not be the closest one for u now cuz u are so far away from me, i want u to know that the bond tween us will always be there and shall never change even tho we talk much lesser nowadays.





I LOVE U, ALWAYS & ALWAYS .

0 comments: