Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Worst night .

It was the last night for me to spend my time with py as she is leaving soon . I was so effin tired , thanks to paranormal activity i couldn't sleep well for the previous night , yet i had to get up early for my driving lessons . I got a call from py of meeting her up , at least it cheered me up alil . We went for movie and straight to mamak for dinner .
Right after dinner , someone suggested to go Infi for games , actually it was py's idea for meeting J , the bf ? It was her last night , and i was thinking to help her by telling it was my idea . I know i've been going out lately especially at night so i promised mum to be back by 12 to keep her from getting worry , so i didn't mention bout the infi plan .
Auntie Annie accidentally told my mum , and she called , screaming at the other side what is wrong with me that i've been acting rebellious lately , so does dad . Its not something that will come out from his mouth , and for the first time of my life , i lost my dad's trust .

I'm effin moody when i got home , i might be a lil too over and , rude to my parents lately ..
Maybe that is the reason of them unwilling to send me to aus . Its all my fault after all .
My plan of convincing them went down to earth , and idk if i should try it again . I lost my confidence of able to convince my parents . When is the next time which im ready and confident enough to convince them ?
Mum , dad, millions, billions of words underneath my heart that i wish to spill them out , will both of u listen to me ?

and , i feel so sorry for ruining py's night . Sorry .

0 comments: