Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Confusion

Confusion got into me recently . It is the end of January , ly is leaving in few hours time , so does py on wednesday . i'm all alone by now . i'm confused , about colleges and everything that get into my mind . February is coming with a snap of fingers, and i'm still hanging , have not decided which school to enter . When everyone ask about college , i feel like avoiding with some reasons .
The reasons are financial and homesickness that i would be facing . Oh yeah i would really wana get into Trinity , after considering and much of thinking , i realised i can't be selfish right . Having a bro who is entering uni , i should really consider of going to australia for studies . Its not like my parents don't have the amount of money , it is just that i don't feel like seeing my dad working 24/7 non stop just to pay for our fees . He is getting weak day by day , i shouldn't be selfish just because of I wana get in Melbourne U . I know that they wouldn't mind paying , cuz they love me and they always do .

I'm really confused , should i be selfish and think about my future for once ?

0 comments: