Sunday, May 2, 2010

A better family in my heart .

Hello, I'm back.


Its been a while since i updated my blog. I've been busy with college stuff and enjoying as much as i can. Yeap, even though there are hectic schedules but still, I am enjoying myself with bunch of new friends and new environment.

Its Saturday, and again, family issues back in ipoh. I've been receiving calls from dad these few days, probably i am the only listener to him and being away from home, he has no choice but to call me several times a day? How i wish i could be back to comfort him. Love u always daddy.

Make it clear, my parents fought again, FOR A REASON WHICH I THINK IT IS NOT EVEN AN ISSUE.

People do have feelings don't they. When i saw my sister posted status saying she hates mum,dad and all, i was hurt, no doubt, i was sad.

Hating one another in a family, how pathetic it is.

2nd issue, do not accuse me when i did nothing. Stop accusing me brother. I know u love your gf like there is no tomorrow, but still, do not accuse me. Despite everything, i am still your sister, a biological one. You hurt me with ur words, ever since u had a gf. Do u still remember your sisters?


Sometimes i wish i could have a better family, a better, peaceful family.
I've tried my best to pace back everything, that's all i can do.

0 comments: